Thursday, December 31, 2009

Suan Tian

pretty.dirty.mess is one year old today.
Happy birthday dear blog! :D
Oh well, this is my last post for 2009. It has been one hell of a year.
Bitter sweet. Jump and fall. Chocolate-Peria (huh?) haha.
I've got no complaints, really.
Only good memories to cancel out the crappy insignificant ones.
What's your NY resolution Jess?
Unlike last year, I've only got one for 2010..that is to

MAKE THINGS HAPPEN 

The Slogan ?





A bit of Enthusiasm and Determination won't hurt right?
Happy 2010 people!
Here's to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.




CHEERS:D


4 comments:

Angelina said...

I also have one resolution for 2010 because if I have more than 1, I usually end up feeling disappointed at the end of the year because I fail accomplishing one or two of my resolutions. One is enough I guess. hehe.

Anyway, Happy New Year, Jess! Have a great year ahead! :)

Amanda Christine Wong said...

happy new year jess! wow, im so amazed by your optimism for the year...i wish i had some. i feel like im 40 already :/

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

ditto ^^
epi nw year

Miss Jess_Lyne said...

Angel: I guess if have too many expectations, we'll be in danger of not being able to accomplish them. I'm sure 2010 will be a great year for us. Have a great year too Angel :D

Manda: last semester baby! hehe have a merry new year babe:D

Syam: ~hugs u~ happy new year :D