Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cogito, Ergo Sum

This is not a self-absorbed entry. Rest assured that this blog is gag-reflex friendly. 
Read without care.


Random Fact #1
With the obscene amount of time spent in virtual/academic world, house chores accomplishments are strangely fulfilling.

Random Fact # 2
Why oh why didn't I think of doing this instead of leaving the question unanswered?
Math used to be a nightmare :)


 
Random Fact # 3
If such notice exists, I'd say it's invisible.



Random Fact # 4
When facing the assault of camera flashes,
I'd do b!ch face before showing them pearly whites.

Random Fact #5
I think 500 Days of Summer is beautiful in a heartbreaking kind of way.
......
You have your way. I have my way.
As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way,
it does not exist.
...............................fin.....................................

7 comments:

anonymous said...

that glass notice is catchy! aww

Aisyah Sinclair said...

ahhhh.. you look like jessica alba. >.<

Angelina said...

yes. you look like jessica alba! :)

Dict MFG said...

LoL @ #3

and 500 days of summer left me with tingly feeling inside. loved that movie =)

Liyana Hanim said...

omg..i was tyring diff makeup looks recently & one of em'is a b*tch face look..lol

yes,500 days is beautifully heartbreaking..it showed me that there's hope beyond the heartache..:)

Miss Jess_Lyne said...

T: agree! makes people do double take right? haha.

Angel & Sya: thanks! ~blush~

Dict: ditto :)

Li: the movie doesn't give us fairytale, like romantic movies so often do. I think that's why the message hits home with so much impact. It's a genius work:)

Anonymous said...

Didn't know we share exactly the same nightmare?