Friday, November 6, 2009

Picture Perfect

When I get married, I mean before I actually get married, vows, rings and all, I'm gonna make sure that I have at least one pre-wedding picture like this.




My future husband and I, on a bike. Me wearing a white dress (so that people know it's a wedding picture. Still, Kristen looks great! ). Him..emm, exactly like what Rob is wearing in this picture. A wall-sized version of that picture will be gracing..emm..one of the walls in our future home.
I haven't met my future husband..yet.
I hope he loves the camera! haha

11 comments:

Icky said...

I love the bike!

Cy said...

good choice! It's gonna look awesome on the wall.. ;)

Nicholette Nichole said...

that nice and hottttyyy.... :-)

Jelvy Jae said...

ngam lai tu jess..

marilyndeasy said...

love it too~ *wink*

Miss Jess_Lyne said...

i'm thinking of having it printed on d invitation cards as well! hahaha. i kid. i kid.

thanks 4 d lovely comments people :)

Amanda Christine Wong said...

gosh, that'd be the most awesome wedding photo, ever! period!

Dierdre said...

Wah! u've really thought this through, haven't u? Someone's gettin married before me! Yaayy! Hehehe.. ya u should, I mean the invitation card, that'd be so cool. =))))

Miss Jess_Lyne said...

Manda: agreed! hehe.
Dedz: i'm getting carried away padahal future husband lum jumpa pun..hehe. advance planning wouldn't hurt but YOU r still getting married before me! haha

Precious S. said...

ari tu nmpk pic cm yg u dream of ni d erra fazira's home wall dlm rancangan anak dia tu.
with all d white gown n flying veil n tuxedo yet each were on their own superbikes, on d road and in motion! kinda cool.

but i guess ur idea of ur future pre-wed pic will be in a sexy n hot mood~ me likey~
lookin forward to it!

hik. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, you can have it even after 10 years of marriage. You never get old right?