Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Dream Of Coach

I've never been a fan of branded goods,
my fashion rule is simple: "why should i splurge when i can get a similar one at a cheaper price?"
Besides...
I.am.always.broke
am.not.rich.either.
I live by my scholarship and allowance money
That should explains it.

p/sThere is one exception though, I
don't buy replicas. Almost did once but never will.ever.

Anyways,
that was the case until I fell in love with this bag a few months ago..

The retail price in Malaysia is about RM 1500++,
A few Malaysia-based blogshops are selling it at a slightly cheaper price,
and some do offer installments
BUT STILL..
I will have to restrain myself from shopping and eating properly for two months.
It will be like signing my death sentence. ~sigh~

Ever since that fateful night a few months ago,
I've been an obsessive fan of Coach.
Been stalking the Coach official site and a few other Coach blogshops for quite sometime now.
There was one time when I ~almost~ buy this cute leather framed french purse, priced at
RM 425, the cheapest of all the Coach purses I think,
but someone else beat me to it.
My first Coach purchase will have to wait then:(
Therefore, I hereby declare that..
One of my resolution before the year ends..
is to own at least ONE of those gorgeous Coach babies.
Save More, Shop Less.
Let's hope I don't get sidetracked.
Amen.

***

All people dream, but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind,
Wake in the morning to find that it was vanity.

But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
For they dream their dreams with open eyes,
And make them come true.

D.H Lawrence

2 comments:

Amanda Christine Wong said...

babe, wait till we start working...I'm having nightmares of Guess and Charles & Keith, and every where I go, I see them taunting me, ridiculing me 'coz I can't afford them...someday, someday...

Miss Jess_Lyne said...

that someday is very soon! can't wait to start working too, and as soon as we get d tunggakan, we can buy any fancy bags we want, and shoes in ur case!